Free Weekly Digital
for the industry
iGaming NEXT: POWER Hour
The iGaming NEXT: POWER Hour is a short, compact, educational and social weekly digital gathering for a quick weekly update, which brings together the iGaming industry in a unique format by some of the brightest and most connected minds of the industry, sharing their insights within our user-friendly digital conference platform in a highly engaging format where the audience will participate in the discussion by asking questions, chatting and connecting with one another.
The meeting point
of the industry
on a weekly basis
400 Weekly Viewers
Expert Panel: Implications of Evolution Gaming bid for NetEnt
Fireside chat: How to win the year 2030?
Past POWER Hours
Don’t Miss a Thing!
Expert panel: The new UK Gaming report - a fast lane to the black market?
Fireside chat: Navigating grey markets
Roundtable: Evolution Gaming x NetEnt, the new power house?
Follow us on the below
Don’t Miss a Thing!
POWER HOUR PARTNERSHIP
- Presented by title – iGaming NEXT POWER Hour presented by (your company name)
- 20 minutes presentation/panel/fireside
- Logo together with iGaming NEXT on selected videos (presented by)
- Logo together with iGaming NEXT on artwork leading up to the event (presented by)
- Logo together with iGaming NEXT in online event platform lobby (presented by)
- 20 seconds advert video played 3 times during POWER Hour (total 1 minute)
- Sponsored messages in networking chat and round table
- Leads list of POWER Hour participating delegates (opt in required)
- Five one-minute mini clips per webinar will be promoted separately through iGaming NEXT social media channels as thought leadership insights with branding included
- Possibility to showcase your product with for example a slot/poker/lotto tournament throughout the event
- Tournament listed in the event lobby
- Tournament hosted externally from client side
- Tournament advertised in social media
- Logo on select artwork leading up to the event
- Leads list of sponsored game tournament’s participating delegates (opt in required)
- Sponsored message in networking chat during tournament