iGaming NEXT: POWER Hour
The iGaming NEXT: POWER Hour is a short, compact, educational and social digital gathering for a quick update, which brings together the iGaming industry in a unique format by some of the brightest and most connected minds of the industry, sharing their insights within our user-friendly digital conference platform in a highly engaging format where the audience will participate in the discussion by asking questions, chatting and connecting with one another.
Every first Friday of the
The meeting point
400 Viewers Each POWER Hour
Panel Discussion: How COVID-19 is changing industry relationships
Shona is the Head of Strategic Events for the leading sports betting affiliate Better Collective. With over a decade of experience in the iGaming sector, much of that focussed on the affiliate market, Shona has been responsible for the creation and development of some of the industry’s biggest events, including iGB Live!, LAC, Sports Betting USA and ICE.
A passionate advocate of the events industry and its ability to bring people and businesses together to make meaningful value-based connections. The current pandemic has only confirmed the importance of human connections and the importance of face to face meetings.
In her spare time she can be found indulging her biggest love; food, eating it, writing about it, photographing it and planning what to eat next.
Fireside Chat: Video is the future. Is traditional affiliation dead?
Panel Discussion: Future of payments in Gaming
Originally spawning from an iGaming career that started at the age of 17 during the early days of the online poker boom, Pierre Co-founded the event management company Ambassadör Events in 2013. The company specialises in B2B & B2C event concepts targeting the gaming sector with more than 600 successful projects behind them for most of the major organisations within the industry. In 2016, Pierre Co-Founded the primary award show of the gaming industry, iGaming IDOL followed by the content driven conference, iGaming NEXT in 2018.
Past POWER Hours
Don’t Miss a Thing!
Fireside Chat. Navigating the shift from player safety to product safety
Panel Discussion. Will iGaming events ever be the same?
Fireside Chat. From good to great: How to get there?
Follow us on the below
Don’t Miss a Thing!
POWER HOUR PARTNERSHIP
- Presented by title – iGaming NEXT POWER Hour presented by (your company name)
- 20 minutes presentation/panel/fireside
- Logo together with iGaming NEXT on selected videos (presented by)
- Logo together with iGaming NEXT on artwork leading up to the event (presented by)
- Logo together with iGaming NEXT in online event platform lobby (presented by)
- Sponsored messages in networking chat and round table
- Five one-minute mini clips per webinar will be promoted separately through iGaming NEXT social media channels as thought leadership insights with branding included
- Possibility to showcase your product with for example a slot/poker/lotto tournament throughout the event
- Tournament listed in the event lobby
- Tournament hosted externally from client side
- Tournament advertised in social media
- Logo on select artwork leading up to the event
- Leads list of sponsored game tournament’s participating delegates (opt in required)
- Sponsored message in networking chat during tournament