for the industry
iGaming NEXT: POWER Hour
Meet our upcoming Keynote POWER Hour speakers: Guy Kawasaki, Silicon Valley Legend, Canva Chief Evangelist, and Podcaster, and Todd Haushalter, CPO, Evolution.
Former Chief Evangelist at Apple, Guy Kawasaki was responsible for marketing Apple’s Macintosh Computer line in 1984. Working with Steve Jobs, Guy was responsible for promoting one of the top landmark tech products in history. He is also an influential author, speaker, and consultant who has written for dozens of prominent publications and has more than 15 books under his belt. Guy currently holds the position of Chief Evangelist at Canva.
In this exclusive POWER Hour session, Guy will be joined by another brilliant mind and very well-known name in the industry – Todd Haushalter, Chief Product Officer, Evolution. Todd doesn’t really need much of an introduction, as he is already an iGaming industry legend on his own. Prior to his current role, Todd was Corporate Vice President of Gaming Operations for MGM Resorts International.
Every first Friday of the
The meeting point
400 Viewers Each POWER Hour
Past POWER Hours
Don’t Miss a Thing!
German State(s) of Play
Latin America: The untapped opportunity?
Canada - Coming in from the Cold.
Closing Keynote: Two brilliant minds will be discussing tech, investment, innovation, purpose, entrepreneurship, and the art of enchantment.
Follow us on the below
Don’t Miss a Thing!
POWER HOUR PARTNERSHIP
- Presented by title – iGaming NEXT POWER Hour presented by (your company name)
- 20 minutes presentation/panel/fireside
- Logo together with iGaming NEXT on selected videos (presented by)
- Logo together with iGaming NEXT on artwork leading up to the event (presented by)
- Logo together with iGaming NEXT in online event platform lobby (presented by)
- Sponsored messages in networking chat and round table
- Five one-minute mini clips per webinar will be promoted separately through iGaming NEXT social media channels as thought leadership insights with branding included
- Possibility to showcase your product with for example a slot/poker/lotto tournament throughout the event
- Tournament listed in the event lobby
- Tournament hosted externally from client side
- Tournament advertised in social media
- Logo on select artwork leading up to the event
- Leads list of sponsored game tournament’s participating delegates (opt in required)
- Sponsored message in networking chat during tournament